|Early (March 2017)||Standard (April-July 2017)||Late (August-September 2017)|
|Pairs entry||£54 each||£64 each||£74 each|
Included in the entry fee
- An incredible choice of 2 score format and 4 linear format courses: ideal for novice to experienced runners alike.
- Live GPS tracking of competitors and post-event GPX file download and live replay of courses.
- Participation in the famously relaxed, welcoming, fun and friendly atmosphere of the ROC Mountain Marathon™.
- *New for 2017* – automatic ranking in the new 2017 British Mountain Marathon Championship
- Start time flexibility – start anytime in the start window each day.
- A well planned and professionally organised race by Ourea Events.
- SPORTident race timing for course split times and official results (including loan of dibbers).
- Bespoke, accurate and waterproof pre-marked maps for each team member.
- Emergency medical cover during the race.
- Mountain safety team cover during the race.
- Finisher’s meal – Wilf’s vegetarian chilli* with cheese & pitta for all competitors on Sunday.
- Free car parking and camping at the event centre.
- Prizes t.b.c.
Why cook when you could pre-order your event centre meals from our event caterers? Best washed down with some beer (we’ll have pints from a local brewery for sale) and a hearty Wilf’s sausage casserole, bloomer bread, and cake & custard!
- Friday Night Cinema – ~90mins best of ShAFF adventure film screening – 19:00 or 20:30 showings – £6 (price freeze)
- Friday Night Meal (vegetarian sausage casserole** with bloomer bread, cake & custard) – £7
- Saturday Morning Breakfast – scrambled egg sandwich + large bowl of muesli or cereal with semi-skimmed milk + hot drink of choice – £5
The above must all be ordered in advance via SI Entries – the same place you register for your entry into the event.
** allergens: mustard, celery (and celeriac), cereals containing gluten, sulphites & sulphur dioxide
It is also possible to pre-order the official ROC Mountain Marathon T-shirt (technical) for £19.95. These are only guaranteed when purchased in advance (there may be spares after the event but not usually!).
- T-shirt order deadline is Sunday 10th September
- Food order deadline is Sunday 10th September
Before entering please ensure that you have the details of both team members to hand (for pairs). These details include: Name, Address, Date of Birth and SI Entries ID (if you have used SI Entries before). We also require details of each person’s previous running experience. Please note that if a team member does not have relevant running experience this is NOT a barrier to entry.