Included in the entry fee
- 2019 British Mountain Marathon Championship ranking (The ROC is the final event in 2019)
- A choice of 3 score (NEW Medium course for 2019) format and 4 linear format courses; ideal for novice to experienced runners alike
- Live GPS tracking for event safety management & for your family and friends to follow your progress in realtime (+ post-event GPX download & replay option)
- Bespoke, high-quality & waterproof pre-printed maps for each team member each day for all classes
- A hearty finisher’s meal with complimentary tea/coffee for all
- Car parking at the event centre from Friday to Sunday
- ROC Mountain Marathon™ car sticker
- Camping (Friday night before the event) at the event centre
- Participation in the famously relaxed, welcoming, fun and friendly atmosphere of the ROC Mountain Marathon™
- Start time flexibility – start at any time in the start window each day*
- SPORTident race timing for course split times and official results (including loan of dibbers)
- Emergency medical cover during the race
- Mountain safety team cover during the race
- A thoroughly-planned and professionally organised race by Ourea Events
2019 Entry Price
|Early (November-December 2018)||Standard (January-July 2019)||Late (August-September 2019)|
|Each participant (solo or pair)||£79||£89||£99|
Nearly time to pick up that map after crossing the start line… ©Steve Ashworth
You may have had a long drive or simply fancy turning up to chat with fellow competitors ahead of the following morning’s start line. Or both!
As per tradition, local brewery beer and cider (and tea, coffee etc. of course – maybe even G&T) will be available on Friday night as you arrive and gather in the marquee after registering, in anticipation of 2-days running, orienteering, and camping!
But why cook when you could pre-order your pre-event evening meal and breakfast from our event caterers?
- Friday Night Meal – hearty main meal + choice of cake & custard + hot drink included – £8
- Saturday Morning Breakfast – scrambled egg sandwich + large bowl of muesli or cereal with semi-skimmed milk + hot drink included – £5
It is also possible to pre-order the official ROC Mountain Marathon T-shirt (technical tee with bespoke 2019 course design) for £22.95. These can only be purchased in advance as they are procured to order.
- T-shirt order deadline is Sunday 16th September
- Food order deadline is Sunday 16th September
The above must all be ordered in advance via SI Entries – the same place you register for your entry into the event.
An example of the 2018 design reflecting the contours of the event arena – 2019 design to be confirmed
Before entering please ensure that you have read the terms and conditions and, if entering as a pair, have the details of both team members to hand. These details include: Name, Address, Date of Birth and SI Entries ID (if you have used SI Entries before). We also require details of each person’s previous running experience. Please note that if a team member does not have relevant running experience this is NOT a barrier to entry.
Remote camping with stunning scenery? Check!
Photos ©Steve Ashworth
*except for chasing starts for the leading linear course teams on day 2. Find out more.